Pizza Days are a great way to give parents a day off from making lunch, while helping the SoFun team raise money for the school.
For allergy-related questions, please contact our suppliers directly:
- Pizza Nova: 416-439-0000
Pizza Days are back – and better than ever!
- NEW – To streamline the process and make it easier for parents and volunteers, Parent Council has enlisted the services of Lunchbox Orders.
- NEW – We will now have two (2) pizza days a month – the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month
- We are still serving Pizza Nova – same as last year
- The ordering deadline for our first Pizza Day is SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 at 12:00 NOON
- Our first Pizza Day will be WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2
- NEW – There will no longer be a cash purchase option on pizza day.
- NEW – Orders may be placed weekly, in advance, or for the full length of the program
NEW PROCESS TO ORDER PIZZA:
- Go online at www.lunchboxorders.com and click “ORDER LUNCH”.
- Click “Create an Account” to register your family’s account.
- Add your children to your account by clicking “add a student”. Please ensure the correct teacher and grade are selected to prevent missed or lost pizza on the day of delivery.
- “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering calendar.
- Proceed with ordering your children’s pizza by clicking on the blue box in the calendar.
- All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit. Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are also accepted.
Benefits of using Lunchbox:
- With every meal purchased, a contribution is made to Humbercrest’s fundraising program.
- Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Ordering online is fast and easy!
- All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy.
Things to Remember:
- New orders must be placed by Sunday at 12pm (NOON) for the following week.
- Orders will not be accepted after the Sunday deadline.
- Cancellations will be accepted two (2) days prior to delivery.
- Even if buses are cancelled due to inclement weather, all orders will be delivered as scheduled.
- If there is a school closure, all lunches will be cancelled and a credit will be issued within 3 business days.
Questions? Contact the Lunchbox Orders customer service team at 1-877-426-6860 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pizza Days in 2019-2020 are:
October 2, 16
November 6, 20
December 4, 18
January 8, 22
February 5, 19
April 1, 15
May 6, 20
June 3, 17