PHOTO DAY: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Photo proofs will be sent home with students approximately two weeks after photo day to place an order. Retouching and retakes will be available.
Photo Day Tips:
Before the Photo Day
- Smile – Practice with your child on how to get a beautiful big smile in front of the camera.
- What to wear – For best photo results we recommend bright, solid coloured clothing because it emphasizes your face. Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well. Check to make sure your clothing for photo day is clean and wrinkle free.
- AVOID GREEN – As photos are shot with a green backdrop — so that parent can choose the background they want when you place your order.
- Sleep – Make sure your child gets a good night sleep and wakes up a bit early so you can help them get ready for photo day.
- Haircut – Aim for a haircut at least a week before the photo day, this allows hair to grow into a comfortable length for photos.
- For the older guys/teachers – make sure you shave first thing in the morning to eliminate stubble.
- For the older girls/teachers – you look wonderful. Apply concealer for your blemishes if need but keep in mind we can also retouch.
On your Photo Day
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
Photo Day and Posing
- Remember to relax and have fun – our photographers are known to be fun and awesome people.
- Photo Date: www.edgeimaging.ca/photoday Enter school code HBR
- Ordering: Go online at order.edgeimaging.ca enter portrait and pass codes that appear on your child’s photo
- Edge Loyalty: Get exclusive photo products and offers Edgeimaging.ca/loyalty
- Questions? See the website or email email@example.com or call 1-888-416-3343